Type of institution:
Number of students: 1800
Number of international students: 0
Contact person: Irene Kollo
Phone: +372 671 1734
Website: Tallinn Health Care College
Address: Kännu 67, 13418 Tallinn, Eesti
About Tallinn Health Care College
Tallinn Health Care College is an internationally recognized state professional higher education institution offering training in the field of health and well-being. The College trains innovatively and critically thinking health professionals with technological competences. Moreover, the College is in continuous development, nationally and internationally networked organisation, where, in collaboration with national and international partners and involving the learners, current challenges are addressed.
The College shapes skills for multi-professional and multicultural teamwork in its staff and learners while in continuous national and international cooperation with organisations that support development.
At Tallinn Health Care College, admission is a constant process, which takes place during different admission periods around the year. Most admissions require an Estonian language certificate, but as of summer 2020, the admission is open for English-speaking candidates as well. English speaking candidates can apply to our new Assistant Pharmacist curriculum. See more information about the curriculum and about applying.
Why to become an Assistant Pharmacist at Tallinn Health Care College?
- Unique curriculum in the Baltic Region
- All courses are instructed in the English language
- You will be instructed by the top professionals from Estonia and abroad
- Practical learning is carried out in the best laboratories using high-quality teaching equipment
- The internship can be carried out both in Estonia and abroad
- Effective system of mentorship supports the studies and induction period
- Quality education guarantees to find a job across Europe
Quick facts about Tallinn Health Care College:
- State professional higher education institution, founded in 1940
- Location: Tallinn, Estonia
- Number of students: 1800
- Faculties and departments:
- Study Department
- Lifelong-Learning Centre
- Medical Technology Education Centre
- Health Education Centre
- Chair of Nursing
- Vocational Education Department
- Kohtla-Järve Department