The general objective of the EGACC programme is to prepare middle managers with comprehensive and specific knowledge and practical skills, who, as specialists, are able to take responsibility and make strategic decisions to formulate and implement environmental management and environmental policy at international level, considering the climate change and the European Green Deal.
Environmental Governance and Adaptation to Climate Change (EGACC):
- focuses on high-quality, research supported education in strategically top-priority fields of sustainable development, climate change and circular economy;
- lays major emphasis on lining the curricula with latest developments regarding the implementation of the European Green Deal;
- supports theoretical knowledge with numerous practical training activities, field courses, and group projects;
- provides diverse and flexible curricula, giving students more freedom to shape their study plan regarding personal learning goals;
- focuses on green economy and its adaptation from many angles – the acquired knowledge and skills have a direct output for future career options;
- provides a unique opportunity for graduates to receive a joint diploma from two universities (Estonian University of Life Sciences and University of Tartu)
The yearly tuition fee is € 3800.