Type of institution: Private University
Number of students: 1600
Number of international students: ~100
International student office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences, Suur-Sõjamäe 10a, Tallinn 11415 Tallinn, Estonia
About Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences
Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences (EUAS), founded in 1992, is the largest private university in Estonia. Our 1,600 students make us the market leader, yet allow us to be focused and close to our students – as we like it. We take pride in our hands-on curricula where learning is done by doing; our network of partners from the business world, both agile startups and established industry leaders; and our lean organisation geared towards making the study experience as smooth as possible. EUAS has an alumni-network with over 5000 graduates.
- We offer insight into tomorrow's trends in entrepreneurship through a solid network of visiting lecturers and mentors from the business world.
- EUAS' English curricula are focused on entrepreneurial creativity and applicable business skills.
- EUAS is located in Tallinn, Estonia, in the heart of Ülemiste City, the innovation campus dubbed 'the Silicon Valley of the North’.
EUAS offers three undergraduate programs in English:
Startup Entrepreneurship is a unique three-year program of learning business by building your own startup from year one. Guided by experienced founders and leaders, you will design and validate ideas, find ways to create prototypes and enter real markets. This is business education and business acceleration 2-in-1. It is also probably the most comprehensive startup founders’ development program out there.
Game Design and Development is a three-year program for motivated people interested in game design, game psychology and digital games as a fast-growing business. With smartphones as the main platform, game design and player experience has become the key to success. This curriculum is aimed at empowering ambitious game-makers to design and market games with global potential.
Creativity and Business Innovation is a business curriculum for those seeking a truly international experience. Studying on this joint curriculum between EUAS and our partner universities, you will spend two years at EUAS and one semester in both Lithuania and Portugal. The lecturers arrive from a network of business schools in Northern Europe and the students come from around the world. The program is aimed at giving you the skills for innovation, leadership and professional self-growth.
EUAS also offers the English-language MBA program International Business Administration.
Quick facts about EUAS:
- Type of institution: University of applied sciences
- Faculties, colleges and research institutes: Much like a modern company, EUAS is organized around its core services or curricula. Every curriculum is managed and developed by its Head of Curriculum, who leads a team of lecturers, guest lecturers and advisory professionals from a network of companies from the respective field.
- Number of students: 1600
- Number of international students: ~100